Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Release 12.2.3, the requisition amendment approver is seeing incorrect POET information displayed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in CLM iProcurement:
1. The requester creates an amendment on a CLM requisition.
2. Add a new line and only change the Quantity, Expenditure Date and GL Date of the new line. Do not make any changes to the original line, and this results in both lines having the same POET information (Project, Task, Expenditure Type, Expenditure Organization).
3. Submit the amendment for approval.
4. The approver receives the approval notification, and the new line 2 is displayed with the same POET information as the original line 1.
5. Click on the Edit Requisition link within the notification, and navigate to the header level of the amendment.
It is seen that the POET is different for the line now, as all of the POET fields are showing value of "Multiple".
The POET info on the first line is now completely different. The POET information on the original line 1 is now showing as what is stored in the requester's user preferences, even though there were no changes made to the original line 1. (The approver user does not any POET preferences defined.)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms