Activity Cause, Type, And Source Not Populating On Association
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Asset in Enterprise Asset Management, the populated fields in the creation form are not saving, despite the notification that the asset is created. The fields are blank in the Activity association form and the Activity workbench. As a result, the user cannot create activities.
The activity appears in the Associations form with all the data that was entered in during the creation process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management
2. Create New Activity (Button: New)
3. Open Activity Workbench
4. Add asset to Activity Association
5. Once asset number is entered, all information related to the activity is not entered on the association.
6. Upon saving, all the information is erased on the activity creation screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms