Unit Cost Is Inactive In Miscellaneous Receipt Window Using Process Enabled Organization
(Doc ID 2109371.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a process manufacturing enabled organization issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open "Miscellaneous Transactions" window
2. Choose Inventory Organization (it is a STANDARD COSTING organization)
3. Enter "Miscellaneous Receipt" in Type field
4. Click on the "Transaction Lines" (B)
5. Enter next data: Item, Subinventory, UOM, Quantity.
6. Unit Cost is grey (inactive) and cannot be edited.
How to edit Unit Cost ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document