Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Debrief programs are getting triggered...leading to multiple entries of the charge lines.
Expect that only one Debrief program be triggered when the assignment status is changed to completed.
1) Login to Oracle Apps.
2) R) Field Service Manager -> Create Service Request and Task
3) Assign the task to technician and click Debrief button to launch the Debrief html.
4) Enter the Expense line and Labor line and save and change the assignment status to 'Completed'.
5) The CSFUPDATE Debrief posting program is getting triggered twice.
6) If there is no error then both the programs are successful, however, if due to any reason, the debrief program goes into error, then both the programs are completed with error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms