HR Workflow ORA-20001: This Person Is Not Eligible For The Element Associated With This Absence Type
(Doc ID 2109479.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the final approver tries to approve leave of absence request through the worklist, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. xxx Employee Self-Service
2. Absence Management
3. Create an Absence request
4. Submit to approval
5. Manager logs into the system, and approves the leave request from the Home Page Workflow Worklist
6. Department Leave Clerk logs into the system, and clicks on the ‘Approve’ button from the Home Page Workflow Worklist
7. Immediately an error appears stating “"Error: The changes were not applied because ORA-20001: This person is not eligible for the element associated with this absence type
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document