Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Person / Assignment Issues
DOR issue : Missing segment in the Approval Notification received by the Approver.
Only one segment is missing. This other segments are correctly displayed.
This segment is based on value set with table validation.
Expected to get all the DOR segments displayed in the Approval Notification.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
A. Set up
1. System Administrator > Application > Flexfield > Descriptive > Retrieve the flexfield "Extra Document Information")
2. Create a structure with 2 segments
Details of the value set used for the segment that won't be displayed later in the approval notification.
Validation on table
Table Application: Human Resources
Table Name: PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F
Values: FULL_NAME Varchar2 240
ID : PERSON_ID Number 22
where trunc(sysdate) between effective_start_date and effective_end_date and
3. Link the EIT to a category
4. Run the Register Document Types (EITs) program
5. Declare the EIT in the Employee Self-Service responsibility
1. Log in Oracle Application.
2. Employee Self-Service.
3. Document of Record.
4. Create a DOR record .
5. See the flexield. Segment For (with the sql script): retrieve and select
the value available for this segment.
6. Click Next.
7. See the review page within the field For and the value.
8. Submit to approval.
9. Log in as the first approver.
10.Open the approval notification. All fields are there except the field
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, unable to implement DOR for passport
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms