MOAC Is Not Enabled For Addresses and Subinventories HTML Setup Page
(Doc ID 2109545.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Setup Related UIs
Field Service Manager > Field Service Dispatcher > Spares Management > Setup > Addresses and Subinventories HTML
After set profile option 'MO: Security Profile' and 'MO: Default Operating Unit', not set the profile 'MO: Operating Unit', when query up a resource, then enter the ship-to address and click Apply, the following error occurs:
Unable to process your transaction. The operating unit is either invalid or it cannot be derived. Please verify your Multi-Org profile options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set the following profile option:
MO: Security Profile: enter a valid security profile value
MO: Default Operating Unit: enter a valid operating unit
MO: Operating Unit: unset
1. Field Service Manager, Vision Operations > Field Service Dispatcher > Spares Management > Setup > Addresses and Subinventories HTML
2. Search for Resource and click "Go". Resource info is populated
3. In the Address region click "Create Address" button
4. In the "Create Address for" window enter an address and click "Apply button
5. The reported error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document