Users Are Able To Place Parts Order With Inactive Destination Subinventory From Field Service Portal
(Doc ID 2109565.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Field Service Engineer Portal
Field service portal is allowing to manually key in an inactive destination subinventory on part requirement header and further allowing to place parts order with this invalid destination subinventory.
Inactive subinventory should not be allowed to be used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to field service portal and query an SR
2. Click on create parts order
3. Manually enter destination sub inventory which is end dated and inactive
4. Ignore the message "Select a value" for destination subinventory and proceed to lines.
5. Add line item and click on Apply. Line is saved without further validating the subinventory on requirement header.
6. Click on + sign on line and click on add source.
7. Add a source line and click on apply.
8. System takes the source line and creates an internal parts order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document