Last updated on APRIL 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Timecard Summary page, some timecards are either missing or the Time cards details (Time, Project or Task) are incorrect.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login E-business suite
2. Go to iProcurement
3. Click Receiving tab => View Receipts
4. Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders > Search PO
5. For line 1 click on [Shipments]
6. It is showing receipt.
7. Go to Purchasing > Buyer Work Center => Orders [Search] Order
8. Click on the order number
9. Go to TAB Lines
10. Go to Details on line 1
11. Choose for action: View Timecards
12. some timecards are missing or wrong information shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms