Putaway Drop Of Lot Controlled Item Fails With "The Task Errored Out While Processing" Error
(Doc ID 2109985.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Putaway LPN the following error occurs.
The task error out while processing. Do you want to continue with the next task?
The problem happens only when receiving the same item , same lot (for different quantities) into one LPN and then trying to drop the LPN.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a New PO for the Item which is Lot controlled and approve it.
2. Perform a Receipt of the Item. Generate a new LPN say LPNXXX, Enter Qty = 1, enter Lot = RSLOT10
3. Click on Next item button. Enter the same Item , same LPNXXX as step 2 . Enter Qty = 3 . Enter same Lot = RSLOT10
3. Click done to complete the receipt. The Receipt completed without any errors.
4. Then Perform Putaway the LPN LPNXXX and it errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document