Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, Version 12.2
The FPDS-NG CAR is not finalizing after Contracting Officer Signature for Modifications/Delivery Orders.
The FPDS-NG CAR should be finalizing after Contracting Officer Signature for Modifications/Delivery Orders.
Application: FND, Message Name: FND_GENERIC_MESSAGE. Tokens: MESSAGE = java.lang.NullPointerException;
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. CLM Purchasing Super User - Buyer Work Center -IDV- Modification Tab
2. Select Modification and Action =Update FPDS Reporting Information.
3. Validate the car is authenticated.
4. Select Action to Approve.
5. Receive error message and failure to Approve
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms