AR Invoice Remit To Address Reverts Back To Default After Save
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR invoice remit to address reverts back to the default value after saving the transaction.
Issue occurs when user enters the customer name.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Batches
- Entered a Batch Name
- Entered the Control Count and Amount
- Clicked on the "Transaction" button
- Entered Class: Invoice
- Entered Type: Invoice Type
- Entered Bill To: Customer name
- Clicked on the MORE tab
- Entered a Salesperson: Salesperson
- Changed Remit to Address to a different value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms