AR Invoice Remit To Address Reverts Back To Default After Save
(Doc ID 2110494.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AR invoice remit to address reverts back to the default value after saving the transaction.
Issue occurs when user enters the customer name.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Batches
- Entered a Batch Name
- Entered the Control Count and Amount
- Clicked on the "Transaction" button
- Entered Class: Invoice
- Entered Type: Invoice Type
- Entered Bill To: Customer name
- Clicked on the MORE tab
- Entered a Salesperson: Salesperson
- Changed Remit to Address to a different value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.