Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.8 version
After splitting a sales order line for delivery, the CONFIG_HEADER_ID for the split line is null. This action removes the connection to the attributes associated with CZ_CONFIG_ATTRIBUTES from the remaining quantity.
Expect that the attributes will still be associated with the split line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Order Management, create a sales order with a Configured model with a quantity of greater than 1.
2. Book the sales order and the descriptive flexfield is populated from the cz_config_attributes
3. Pick confirm the order, being sure to partially pick the line with the Configured model
4. Split the delivery lines so that the Configured model with insufficient quantity is on one side of the split
5. Ship confirm the delivery
6. Check the config_header_id, it is now null
Note: At this point, the attribute value is still there
7. Add a new item to the sales order
8. The price is recalculated and the descriptive flexfield attribute on the partially shipped lines reverts to the system default as opposed to the one derived from the config_header_id
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms