Order Line Stuck In Awaited Receipt Status For Drop Ship Which Has Already Been Received
(Doc ID 2110685.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Oder line Stuck in Awaited Receipt Status for Drop Ship which has been received in System.
Expected the order line to progressed autocreate PO Receipt
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Create DropShip order
3. Create a Order line with a Drop Ship item
4. Book the Order/ Line to create a Req
5. Autocreate the PO and Approve it
6. Enter a Receipt, note that the PO line is closed for receiving.
7. Observe: Order line status does not change and line is stuck in Awaiting Receipt Status
Workflow for line shows 'SHIP_LINE' activity in Notified Status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!