Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Contract Life Cycle Management, the 'Unable to Reserve Post Award Request' notification is not displaying the PAR number.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Award. Approve the Award.
2. Create a PAR for the approved Award.
3. Increase the Amount on the PAR line to cross the available budget. Create a new distribution for additional amount at the line.
4. Submit the PAR for approval.
5. PAR will get stuck in PRE-APPROVED status with Dummy Requisition created already for which funds check fail.
6. Open the notification using workflow administrator. The notification should show the message with PAR number correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms