Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change Item category values in Oracle Product Hub Item Catalog, see the validation rules do not fire correctly.
1. Go to Item Advanced Search
2. Search an item and open the Item Catalog Overview
3. Go to an item page
4. Navigated to Attributes pages
5. Try to edit Attribute Group.
6. Click on apply, get expected validation error message
7. Navigate to Classifications and Categories page.
8. Try to add category
9. Click on apply and get validation error message not related to this page.
How to make the system fire only the validation rule(s) defined for the attribute group being updated?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms