Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is updating the Customer PO Number on the line prior to Booking the
order. When they book the order, the Customer PO# is re-defaulted from the header
and over writes the Customer PO# that they manually entered.
Expect the imported value for CUST_PO_NUMBER to poopulate the line
STEPS to REPRODUCE
1. Enter a new order
2. Enter a request date in the past on the Header and lines
3. Enter the Header value for Customer PO = 'Blanket-See Lines'
4. Navigate to the line level & See the value 'Blanket-See Lines' defaulted to line level form the header
5. Now change the value for Customer PO on the line = POTEST > Save
6. Book the order > see that the value of Customer PO on the line re-defaulted from the header as 'Blanket-See Lines'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms