Bug 22188757: Lot Mat Status Changed After Sub Transfer When Locator Destination Item Is Packed
(Doc ID 2112057.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other Issues
We have Onhand Material Status enabled.
Allow Different Statuses is set to 'No'.
1. We have a Lot Controlled item, 'L1' in the source subinventory A / Locator 1, as loose, with a Material Status of 'Hold'.
2. We have the same Lot in the Destination subinventory B / Locator 2, in an LPN, with a Material Status of 'Active'.
3. We perform a transfer from the source subinventory/locator to the destination subinventory/locator as loose.
4. The transfer is successful.
5. However, we see that the loose quantity has inherited the Material status of the Packed Lot in the destination locator.
We do not believe that this is correct behavior. Expect the transfer to be disallowed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the Steps above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document