Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Warehouse Management, Direct Ship allows users to scan an LPN and then scan Sales Order/Order Line combinations against which material has to be loaded/shipped.
Existing functionality did not give option to users to scan/choose particular delivery against which material could be shipped.
BEHAVIOR AFTER ENHANCEMENT
In Oracle Warehouse Management, users will be allowed to select a delivery during Load Truck thus, able to do Direct Ship against specific delivery.
- The delivery field would be controlled by form function parameter 'SHIP_BY_DELIVERY'. If users sets this as 'Y' the field will be visible on the Direct Ship UI.
- New Delivery field will be non-mandatory and if not scanned system will continue to behave as if doing normal direct ship without any delivery scan.
- The Order/Order Line LOVs are filtered based on delivery input if the field is entered.
- Once user exits out of delivery field it will be read only. Users can scan only one delivery per direct ship as one LPN cannot go on several deliveries.
- This solution will be supported only for cases with no reservations in current enhancement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms