When Creating an Absence Record, Errors "APP-PAY-07220: The Primary Key Specified is Invalid"
(Doc ID 2112303.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Note: This note provides a brief overview of
When creating an overlapping absence record and selecting cancel on the overlap warning, the following error is triggered:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Use any HRMS Manager responsibility
- Navigate to: People -> Enter and Maintain
- Query an employee
- Click Others -> Absence
- Create an Absence that overlaps with an existing absence
- Attempt to save the record
- Click Cancel on the Overlapping Absence warning
- Attempt to save the record again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document