R12: IBY Incorrect Number of Spoiled Document Displayed when Clicking Update Print Status Button more than 1 Time
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recording print status for a Payment Process Request (PPR), the field 'Spoil Document' does not display correct value if the 'Update Print Status' button is clicked more than 1 time for spoiling document.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create PPR and submit (New -> Pending Proposed Payment Review)
2. Review above proposed PPR and Run Payment Process, Go
3. PPR goes Formatting Status
4. Open Details link and click "Take Action" icon
5. Click "Record Print Status"
6. Open "Record Spoiled Payment Documents" section, then enter following values to spoil them
Document Number from 970266
Document Number to 970267
7. click "Update Print Status"
8. Status of cheque 970266 and 970267 are changed to spoiled and the 'Spoiled Document' is 2.
9. If I click one more time on the 'Update Print Status', the 'Spoil Document' is change to 4. However, the total number of spoiled cheque is just 2, not 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms