Duplicate Record For Oklahoma State In HZ_GEOGRAPHY_IDENTIFIERS Table
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Trading Community - Version 12 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple issues identified with OK state in US Geography Hierarchy:
1. While querying the transactions in transaction workbench the following error appears:
"The system cannot determine geographical information for this location and cannot derive a tax jurisdiction. Please contact your system administrator."
2. Issue is only with customers having state as OK
3. Error validating OK (Oklahoma) address in customer master -
"Please enter valid address elements State, County, City, Postal Code.""
Who are likely to hit/see this issue?
1. Customers who have upgraded to 12.2.3 or 12.2.4.
2. Customers having below files versions
Version of patch/115/import/US/arhgeocs.ldt < 120.4.12020000.2
Version of patch/115/import/US/arhgeoid.ldt < 120.5.12020000.2
3. Customers using the Tax Partner Content Services (Vertex, Taxware, CCH, Others etc) to upload the United States tax geography and rates.
4. Customers who have the Data fix from TCA was uptaken/applied
update hz_geographies set geography_name = 'OK',geography_element2 = 'OK' where geography_id = '22';
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms