Generate Effort Report PDF With Criteria Inclusion Assignment Set Is Selecting Assignments Not In The Assignment Set
(Doc ID 2113383.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Labor Distribution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Running Effort Report with criteria Inclusion Assignment Set only, the processes select more employees than in the assignment set
for example and assignment set with 49 assignments assigned to the report, effort report summary notification shows
Employees matching the selection criteria 260
Employees whose effort report was created 43 <<<<<
Employees whose effort report was not created due to warnings 217
Employees whose effort report was not created due to errors 0
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In HRMS Manager Responsibility Navigate Payroll - Assignment Set
2. Create Assignment set of 49 assignments
3. In Labor Distribution Responsibility Navigate: Effort Reporting - Configure and Run Effort Report
4. Select Template and click 'Go'
5. Change Criteria and select 'Assignment Set'
6. Click 'Add rows from LOV' and select the Assignment Set created
7. Click 'Next' and Click 'Submit' to generate Effort Report for the Assignment Set
see effort report selected more assignment than expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document