The Whole Item Description Must Be Shown At Sourcing Negotiation (RFQ/ Auction)
(Doc ID 2113415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Auction/RFx creation
The Item Description is Truncated in the RFQ line
Steps to reproduce:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Super User / Sourcing Buyer
3. Navigation: Sourcing - Home Page ->> Scroll down Page Locate - "Create" - Header
4. Click: "RFQ" ->> Create RFQ Header ->> Click: Lines ->>
5. Actions - Create Line ->> Click: "GO" ->> Item -Click: "Magnify Glass" (Trigger - LOV List Of Values)
6. Select Item: Ultra-Fine Hex Adjustment Screw 5 mm ->> Defaults Item Description: Ultra-Fine Hex Adjustment Screw 5
7. Observe: Item Description is Truncated
The Item Description from the RFQ line to contain the whole item description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document