ER: 22868013 Need To Capture Reason & Version / Audit History for Quote DELETE Operation
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Transaction Entry
When trying to delete quote lines in Order Management we are having issues. Currently have the processing constraints
enabled so every time a quote line is deleted it should prompt for reason code and version.
User have verified that when trying to recover the deleted lines from the reasons or history tables - there is no data specific
to the line.
Expect to she the delete line information in either the Reason and/or History Tables but there is no information provided.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Create Quote (100000213) with 4 lines, ‘Pending Customer Acceptance’
3. Observe: 1.1, 2.1, 3.1 and 4.1
4. Delete 3.1 > Provide Reason and Comments
5. After Deletion of line 3.1
> Observe: 1.1, 2.1 and 4.1
6. Cannot find where the Deleted information is stored for line 3.1
7. Reason ID in NOT populating in OE_ORDER_LINES_HISTORY for Quote modifications while it is getting populated for Order modification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms