TSN Modifier Unable To Override The Shipping Method In Order Lines After RPC4 Patch
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to override the Shipping Method in Order Lines after applied the RPC4 Patch
Users are unable to override the Shipping Method in Sales Order lines after RPC4 Patch in production. We have the Term Substitution modifier defined for All Items and the override flag is enabled for the modifier. But it is working as expected after we disabled the Term Substitution modifier and this was working functionality in production before apply the RPC4 patch.
Expect the new shipping method to be saved on the line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via OM Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate Orders, Returns, Sales Orders.
3. Create a Sales Order, enter an Item, save the order.
4. Book the Order.
5. Go to View adjustment and see the Term Substitution Modifier is applied.
6. Try overriding the shipping method in the line level.
7. Save the changes.
8. But after the save, notice the shipping method is still the old value.
After RPC4 Patch applied
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms