Last updated on JULY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to re-receive material, for serial control items, via Advanced Shipment Notice (ASN) after performing correction transaction error occurs.
Error: Online transaction failed
1. Create and approve PO (Item should be serialized at receipt)
2. Create ASN for that PO
3. Receive material via ASN
4. Correct delivery transaction in correction form
5. Correct receive transaction in correction form
6. Receive material again using Mobile for same serial number used earlier.
7. Getting error "Online transaction failed" on Mobile page (when RCV:Processing Mode = Online)
Receiving Transaction Processor also fails with error (when RCV:Processing Mode = Immediate)
Installed patch 20612172:R12.PO.B
The patch corrected the issue for non serialized items only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms