R12:CE: Unable to see Intra Day Bank Statement File Imported in Cash Positioning
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Intra-Day Bank Statement Loader Program loads the bank files into the Maintain/View Interface Form.
But when running the Intra Day Bank Statement Import nothing is shown in the Cash Positioning Worksheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Intra-Day Bank Statement Loader.
2. Intra-Day Bank Statement Loader – shows the number of records loaded.
3. Maintain/View Interface Form – we can see the data was loaded into the Interface.
4. Submit the Intra-Day Bank Statement Import.
5. See that the program was successful and in the Bank Statement Interface form the bank accounts are no longer there.
6. Unable to see the data it in the cash positioning worksheet.
Able to see that the data loaded by checking the view and tables.
1 - SELECT * FROM APPS.CE_INTRA_STMT_HDRS_LINES_V
WHERE BANK_ACCOUNT_ID = ''&bank_account_id';
2 - select * from CE_STMT_INT_TMP;
3 - Intra-Day Bank Statement Loader loads the interface tables .
4 - Intra-Day Bank Statement Import loads the headers and lines tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms