Line Information Entered in Sales Agreement Does Not Default on the Sales Order/ Release Line
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
Line information entered in sales agreement does not default on the sales order line after creating release.
User has to select item code again at release line though the same is mentioned in sales agreement.
Need clarification as to how the this header and line info gets defaulted.
Expected all the information default ( header and line both) from sales agreement to sales release/order.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Sales Agreement Organizer > Sales Agreement
3. Create the Header Line information on the agreement
4. Create > Sales Agreement > Release
5. Lines associated with Release did not get populates on Sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms