Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When syncing the MFS MP(Mobile Field Service Multiplatform) app, labor debrief lines are not syncing to the Oracle server.
Expect that labor debrief lines should sync successfully and display in Oracle for appropriate task and labor debrief.
1. Install the latest version of MFS MP App from Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore and then Sync.
2. Open an existing task.
3. Click on Labor Debrief.
4. Enter a new labor debrief line. Select start time, end time, duration, labor item and UOM.
5. Save the labor line.
6. Exit the task.
7. Return to the Home screen in MFS MP app.
8. Select the Sync button to Synchronize with the server.
9. Log into Oracle Forms
10. R) Mobile Administrator responsibility. -> Run the 'Processes Uploaded Mobile Data' Concurrent program.
12. R) Field Service Manager -> Service Requests -> Find Service Request form, Query that SR number and click on the task tab.
13. Select the appropriate task and note that the actual start time and end time have been updated to the values entered in MFS MP app.
14. Click on the Debrief button at the bottom of the page.
15. Review the debrief lines. Note that recently entered labor line is not present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms