MFS MP Hours Type Field Not Visible During Labor Debrief Entry
(Doc ID 2115648.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFS MP running on iOS devices. We also have an integration between OFS[Oracle field Service) and OTL(Oracle Time and Labor).
When a new labor line is entered or modified an existing one in MFS MP there is no Hours Type field. However, the same is available from Field Service Technician Portal.
MFS MP hours field should be visible.
1. Install MFS MP (Mobile Field Service Multiplatform) from Apple app store or Google Play Store and log into Mobile Field Service on iOS device
2. After initial sync go to the tasks
3. Open a task
4. Click on Labor Debrief
5. Enter a new labor line
6. See that there is no Hours Type field in MFS MP
1. Log into Oracle EBS
2. Navigate to Field Service Technician Portal (FSTP)
3. Click on the Debrief icon for an existing task
4. Add a new labor line
5. Enter relevant information.
6. Notice that there is an Hours Type field just below the line. This works in FSTP but not in MFS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document