Last updated on MARCH 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating View-only Master Items and Organization Items Forms using document 'How to Create a View Only Version of the Master Items Form INVIDITM (Doc ID 566713.1)'.
The organization item attributes are still updateable if accessed from the Master Items / Assign Organization Attributes tab / org attributes.
The attributes are view only if accessed from the main menu: Items / organization items
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create view only versions of the Master Items and Organization Items Forms
2. Navigation : Inventory > Items > Master Items
3. Select child organization and query an item.
4. All attributes in the Master Items Form are view only
5. Click on the Organization Assignment tab
6. Select an organization and click on Org Attributes
7. The attributes in the organization items form are available for update.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms