Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates happen to last update date of user defined attributes for the copied item.
This issue does not exist for single item create from copy.
1. Create new item for use later as a "copy from" item.
2. Run SQL to check for the new item:
3. Create new item using "copy" of the above item.
4. Re-run the previous sql query. The concurrent program does not have to finish processing.
* Notice the last update date has changed for most of the attribute group records.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms