Encumbered Amount of Approved Purchase Order Failed to Be Updated after Tax Classification Was Changed
(Doc ID 2116474.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Encumbered Amount of Purchase Order (PO) in Encumbrance enabled environment is not correctly updated after originally Tax Classification was changed, however the
non-recoverable tax was correctly updated by System.
1. In Encumbrance enabled environment, Creates and Approved Standard PO, both Encumbered amount and Non-Recoverable tax were correctly calculated.
2. Requery the same PO and access 'Addition Tax Information' page
3. Click 'Search' button to change the 'Addition Tax Information' page from "Read-Only" mode to editable mode
4. Change the Tax Classification via 'Manage Tax' page and apply
5. Reapprove the PO
6. Found only Non-Recoverable tax was correctly updated to reflect the changed Tax Classification but the Encumbered amount remain unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document