Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Invoice Workbench (APXINWKB.fmb), an invoice shows a distribution variance hold This hold is not released when attempting the revalidation of the invoice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Payables Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices : Inquiry > Invoices
3. Query the invoice to be validated and choose Actions.
4. In the Invoice Actions window, select Validate Invoices and choose OK to have Payables validate the invoice.
5. Click on Validate Invoices
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms