iSupport Administrator: After Upgrading from 11i to Release 12.4.4 Unable to Assign Responsibility to a User
(Doc ID 2116578.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 11.5.10 to Release 12.2.4, cannot assign a Responsibility to a user using iSupport System Administrator.
(R) iSupport Administrator
- Query User
- Click on Username link
- Click on 'Responsibilities' link
- Select a new Responsibility to be added.
When re-querying the user, the Responsibility is *not* assigned.
What is Working:
- The responsibility DOES get assigned (visible in back-end) but it is just not visible on that page.
- The responsibility is visible after clearing the cache.
- The responsibility is visible after assigning it in Forms (System Administrator > Security)
Initially users may get error when clicking the Responsibilities link, but that was resolved by applying <Patch 18712152:R12.IBU.C>.
Once the page is rendered, users can select a new Responsibility but when clicking the Save icon, it is not saving it.
Logging out - logging back in does not help.
Only clearing cache through Functional Administrator.
Upgrade from 11.5.10 to Release 12.2.4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|