Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from 11.5.10 to Release 12.2.4, cannot assign a Responsibility to a user using iSupport System Administrator.
(R) iSupport Administrator
- Query User
- Click on Username link
- Click on 'Responsibilities' link
- Select a new Responsibility to be added.
When re-querying the user, the Responsibility is *not* assigned.
What is Working:
- The responsibility DOES get assigned (visible in back-end) but it is just not visible on that page.
- The responsibility is visible after clearing the cache.
- The responsibility is visible after assigning it in Forms (System Administrator > Security)
Initially users may get error when clicking the Responsibilities link, but that was resolved by applying <Patch 18712152:R12.IBU.C>.
Once the page is rendered, users can select a new Responsibility but when clicking the Save icon, it is not saving it.
Logging out - logging back in does not help.
Only clearing cache through Functional Administrator.
Upgrade from 11.5.10 to Release 12.2.4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms