Data Inconsistency In FTI When Using Dimensions And Facts
(Doc ID 2117019.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Transportation Intelligence - Version 6.2.0 to 6.3.2 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an adhoc analysis using Shipment Period Dimensions, Shipment Facts:
Dimension Columns: Year, Week
Fact Columns: Shipment Count
there are some numbers being shown in Shipment Count column.
When adding another Shipment Facts column: Average Gross Weight Base, the results for Shipment Count shows different values.
Expect to have the same values.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Transportation Intelligence, Ad Hoc Query, Analysis, Transportation Intelligence
2. Add the following fields from Shipment Analysis:
Shipment Period Dimensions: Year, Week
Shipment Facts: Shipment Count
3. Add the Filter: Year is equal to / is in 2013
4. Go to the Results tab. For the week 10 of Year 2013 the value for Shipment Count is 15.
5. Go back in Criteria tab
6. Add Shipment Facts: Average Gross Weight Base
7. Go to the Results tab. For the week 10 of Year 2013 the value for Shipment Count is 12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document