Service Desk Application: Not Able To Use Existing Employee To Create A Service Request
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a service request using employee number as existing service identifier, one of the following errors may occur:
1. Customer cannot be identified
2. The setup required to enable the Get Next Work button is incomplete. Please contact your system administrator.
3. The party type of the caller is different from the party type of the customer.
Please change the party type to be the same.
1. Navigate to Service Desk Analyst (R)> Service Desk > Agent Dashboard
2. In the create service request section, select the employee number as existing service identifier and click on Go
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms