Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.2 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, the customer is using the BSO Webservice to maintain the same po data in 2 instances. When they place a PO on hold in the source instance, then release the hold, the destination (instance the po is copied to) PO ends up with a Rev 1 while the source instance-the PO release still has a REV 0 on it.
IN the example we have 2 instances. Source instance - and Destination instance-this is the instance the Source PO release gets copied to using the BSO Web Service.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create a PO , approve and put on hold
3. Validate the PO is copied to the destination instance and is on hold
4. Remove the hold from the PO in the source instance. Review that the po is now approved and REV is 0
5. BSO webservice is invoked, payload file is created and sent to destination instance and destination po is updated to remove hold
6. Review the destination PO is now not on hold, and is approved, but the REV is 1, Not 0.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms