QA Checker Picking Up $ Not % for RV when Creating a Renewal
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
When attempting to validate a renewal quote where the End of Term option is defined as a percentage and Asset Cost is a low dollar amount,
the following error occurs. Using 6% as EOL%., OLFM is picking up as $6.00.
End Of Term value can not be greater than Original Equipment Cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a EOT option as value type Percent and activated it.
2. Create a renewal quote for a booked contract
3. Enter all the header information choosing the EOT option defined in step1
4. Add assets
5. Enter Asset cost as a low dollar amount
6. Enter an EOT override amount.
7. Click on apply
8. Click on Validate and receive the QA error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms