Why Does Changing Payment Amount in SSHR Not Update the Payment Method Percentage in the Application?
(Doc ID 2118156.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a user has multiple payment methods in Self Service Human Resources (SSHR) and changes one payment method amount, why is it not updating the 'Remaining Pay' payment amount via -> People -> Enter and Maintain -> Assignment -> Others -> Pay Method screen?
1. Navigate to Employee Self-Service > Personal Actions.
2. Choose Manage Payroll Payments and click Start.
3. Click the Update icon for the Priority #1 payment method, say (30%) and change Amount Type to “Monetary” and the Amount to “250”.
4. Click Apply > Continue > Submit.
5. Click Home. It now shows the Priority #1 payment method to be $250 and the Priority #2 payment method to be “Remaining Pay”.
6. Now view the Payment Methods in the application via -> People -> Enter and Maintain -> Assignment -> Others -> Pay Method. The Payment Method Name which was changed through Employee Self Service shows Priority 1 Balance Amount 250 but Priority 2 still shows same as before (Percentage : 70) not the remaining amount as changed in Employee Self Service.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!