Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Transaction Control
There are over 400 OEOH Workflows in error at Close - Order activity. The issue is only at OEOH level.
User are unable to successfully progress the order header due to workflow error.
- Looking at the Status Monitor to look at OEOH workflow for User Key Sales Order 31026092 > Status Error.
- Looking at the Activities for this workflow, the last activity is "Wait" and it says it has status of 'Complete'.
The second to last Activity is "Close - Order", and it has status of "Error" and Activity Result of "#STUCK".
- Retry Activity, same result.
OEOH > WORKFLOW > FORCED:
Order Flow - Generic Close - Order #STUCK Error R_STANDARD_HEADER CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS #STUCK 28-JAN-16_14:46:56
Close - Order Wait Force Complete CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS WAIT #FORCE 31-JAN-16_00:01:28 31-JAN-16_00:01:28
WORKFLOW ORDER LEVEL ERRORS
ROOT Order Flow - Generic #STUCK Error
Order Flow - Generic Close - Order #STUCK Error
ACTIONS > PROGRESS ACTIVITY IN ERROR
"APP-ONT-251013: There are no eligible activities to be completed. The flow may be completed.
Please see the workflow monitor or status window for more information."
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order = 31026092
3. Header > Booked
4. Order Flow - Generic Close - Order #STUCK Error CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS #STUCK
Close - Order Wait Force Complete CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS WAIT #FORCE
5. Line > Awaiting_Shipping
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms