Datafix: OEOH Workflows In Error At Close - Order Activity - Cannot Close Header
(Doc ID 2118184.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.2.7 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are many activities OEOH Workflows in error at Close - Order activity. The issue is only at OEOH level.
User are unable to successfully progress the order header due to workflow error.
- Looking at the Status Monitor to look at OEOH workflow for User Key Sales Order xxxxx > Status Error.
- Looking at the Activities for this workflow, the last activity is "Wait" and it says it has status of 'Complete'.
The second to last Activity is "Close - Order", and it has status of "Error" and Activity Result of "#STUCK".
- Retry Activity, same result.
OEOH > WORKFLOW > FORCED:
Close - Order Wait Force Complete CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS WAIT #FORCE 31-JAN-16_00:01:28 31-JAN-16_00:01:28
WORKFLOW ORDER LEVEL ERRORS
ROOT Order Flow - Generic #STUCK Error
Order Flow - Generic Close - Order #STUCK Error
ACTIONS > PROGRESS ACTIVITY IN ERROR
Please see the workflow monitor or status window for more information.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. Order Organizer > Query Order = xxxx
3. Header > Booked
4. Order Flow - Generic Close - Order #STUCK Error CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS #STUCK
Close - Order Wait Force Complete CLOSE_HEADER_PROCESS WAIT #FORCE
5. Line > Awaiting_Shipping
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document