Tax Balance Adjustment Is Causing Invalid PSD Code For WK For Pennsylvania Employee With "Working At Home" Flag
(Doc ID 2118515.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, US Payroll Tax Issues
When using a tax balance adjustment for a Work At Home employee in Pennsylvania, the PSD wages are not accumulated. See the PSD RS tax and school tax. When you change this form to the home address, so you can enter city information, the state fields are all grayed out. Click back in the address area and the state tax fields open.
To be able to use the Tax Balance Adjust form, for an employee in Pennsylvania, and have the PSD results also be calculated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a Work At Home employee Lives in Pennsylvania Works out of a California location
2. Do a Tax Balance Adjustment using the Pennsylvania address under work address
3. See all the state fields are grayed out
4. Do not see the PSD Wages on the Employee Run Results report
5. Only the tax entered for City and School shows on the Run Results report
6. You have taxes withheld but no wages that go with this tax - the W2 would also be wrong
7. On a regular run, you see the PSD Codes as 39-460901-460901
8. On the tax balance adj, you see the PSD Codes as 39-460901-880000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!