Service Request Charges Line Disappears When Saving Charges
(Doc ID 2118556.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Patch 22372816:R12.CS.B - AFTER AUG CS PATCH 21301645, ERRORS FRM-40735 FRM-40222 IN CONTACTS / ADDRESSES, the original issue is resolved.
(No more error and the account is populated).
However, the Charges tab is not working properly.
1. Enter the Advanced Shipment charge line
2. Enter the return charge line
3. Submit Charges
4. Line # 1 is blanked
5. Line # 2 is interfaced to OM.
Somehow the Charge line #1 is not working well.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
1. Create SR
2. Make updates to the SR
3. Navigate to the Charges tab
4. Click ‘Save’ to blank line (Please note that some information might be defaulted already, such as Operating Unit and Business Process)
5. Update line with Service Activity and Item, and save.
=> Message: FRM-40400: Transaction complete
6. Re-Query with Ctrl+F11
=> Service Activity, Item ... are all NULL now.
What is Working:
- This error does NOT happen where the patch is NOT applied.
- In the patched environment, it does not happen when the SR Type is changed before navigating to the Charges tab.
Applied Patch 22372816:R12.CS.B - AFTER AUG CS PATCH 21301645, ERRORS FRM-40735 FRM-40222 IN CONTACTS / ADDRESSES.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document