Delete Button Randomly Enabled for Applied Cash Application (ARXRWMAI)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receipts Related
Delete button appears to be randomly enabled for applied cash application, and thus allowing the user to delete an already saved receipt application.
The delete button should be disabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Receivables Manager responsibility.
2. Go to Receipts -> Receipts screen.
3. Query a receipt that has been applied at the AR Invoice line level.
4. Click on Apply button to navigate to receipt application screen.
5. In the receipt application screen click on Apply in Detail screen for receipt application that is at the invoice line level.
6. You should see the line level applications. In the line level applications the delete is getting incorrectly enabled, allowing the user to delete previously saved line level applications.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms