R12:PA: Test Attachmetns Upgraded From 11i To 12 Display on One Line
(Doc ID 2118721.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Project Definition
After upgrading from Oracle Applications R11i to E-Business Suite (EBS) R12, the attachment screen associated with the Projects Framework page ProjAttachmentPG, displays the text attachments on one line.
The issue only occurs on this one Projects Framework page
The text should wrap to fill the screen, like it does in Apps R11i
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Project Super User
2. Navigate > Project Delivery > Project List
3. Open Project
4. Select Attachment sub tab
5. Click "Go" beside the "Add Attachment" menu
6. Add an attachment of the type of Text and give it a name.
7. Type a number of text lines in the window with a carriage return after each line.
9. Then log out and log back in and navigate back to the attachment and click on the Name to open it.
Upgrade from R11i to R12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|