Drill Down To Actual From Task Summary Is Not Appearing
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Drill down to Actual from Task Summary , the page errors out :
Following steps were followed
1. Search and select a project with expenditure in the Oracle Project Self Service page.
2. Open the project and go to Report tab.
3. Select the Task Summary option and then click Go.
4. ITD or PTD values appear in the list.
5. Select the lowest task value and click on the $value (hyperlink enabled).
6. Throwing the error and the drill down function is not working.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms