Cannot Allocate 'Non Reservable' On-hand Status To Move Order Transfers
(Doc ID 2119259.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot allocate 'Non Reservable' on-hand status to Move order Transfers.
profile 'INV: Pick Non Reservable Lots for Internal Orders' system lets users to ship non-reservable on-hand status between org but not between sub-inventory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Material Workbench, query a specific item in a specific sub-inventory
2. Tools > Create Mass Move
3. Approve Move order
4. Transact Move order with the move order number
5. Click Allocate
6. System created none allocation
7. Click on View update allocation
8. click on 'Select Available Inventory' - error saying no data rules found
9. click on Lot/Serial button, lots are available to pick and transact
Users should be allowed to pick the lots from 'Select Available Inventory' form itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document