Unable To Update Supplier And Supplier Site Shown in the Freight Carriers Form On Rating, Payment Tab
(Doc ID 2119356.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setup Issues
When attempting to change the Supplier Name and/or default Supplier Site in the Freight Carriers form on the Rating,Payment tab, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User Responsibility
2. Shipping->Setup->Freight carriers, cost types->Freight carriers
3. Find the problematic carrier name
4. Go to the Rating,Payment tab
5. Attempt to change the supplier name and/or default supplier Site
6. Error occurs for only some carriers but not others.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document