The Repair Actuals Tab Has Incorrect Customer Default Bill to Address
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sale order created from the Depot Repair Actuals has incorrect bill to address.
When the Default Bill To (Account , party) is updated in the "Repair Actual" Tab
and if the lines are imported from Source "Estimate" & Lines are Booked Lines they are booked into Order Management(OM) with Incorrect Customer.
i.e The updated customer is not considered while booking into Order Management, instead it is using the SR Header acct and address
If the actuals line is manually created, the order is showing the default acct and bill to address in the actuals tab
The expectation is that the order created from the Actuals tab to be defaulted from the account and bill to address on the Actuals tab and not the SR Header.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
1. Create Service Request and repair order for Customer Account # XXXXX
2. Create an estimate line
3. Navigate to Repair Actuals : Default Bill to address will be Customer Account # XXXXX
4. Update the Default Bill to . to Customer Account # YYYYY
5. Import the Estimate , Using Source = Estimate & Add Button
6. Book The Line > Book the selected Line , & It will be interfaced into OM
7. Open the sale Order # It would have been created for the wrong Customer. In this Case Created for Account # XXXXX instead of Account # YYYYY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms